The Canadian Council of Churches (CCC) has an opening for a Project Administration Officer. This position works with program staff to assist with program activities in intercultural learning, justice, peace, ecumenical and interfaith dialogue, and communications media.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- English, with French proficiency preferred
- Promotions, publications, and digital archives interest and experience
- Comfort with or capacity to learn video conference, WordPress, and Mailchimp platforms
- A background in religion, theological, or pastoral studies from a post-secondary educational institution
>> Find the full description and directions on how to apply in English or French.